I have been inspired, by life, to share.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

To Feeling Great!


I'm really gonna do it this time guys. Remember my break down and my flashback. Well I'm finally going to get it together. I'm dropping this excess weight and am gonna be a healthier, happier, sexier me. :)
Thanks to some fabulous girls (shot out Nationwide Fitness Club) and Sparkpeople.com (shot out jennwill) things are gonna happen.
I can't wait to have to not tilt my full length mirror to make myself look good before I walk out the door. (pathetic, I know) I can't wait to stop buying/looking for blouses and shirts with a little more room in the belly area. I can't wait for more energy. I can't for a cleansed system and healthy skin. I can't to feel great.
And it's already started!
So get ready people. Get ready January Carribean vacationers. I plan on having a blast and looking good while doing it! When we get on that boat, ladies, let's toast to Feeling Great!

4 Comments:

Blogger jendayi said...

Get your glasses ready!

August 23, 2007 at 1:33 PM

 
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

good for you!
i am coming up behind you sis...coming up behind you...

August 29, 2007 at 11:28 AM

 
Blogger Deja~I~Am said...

me too me too!!! Good luck girl!!

August 30, 2007 at 2:22 PM

 
Blogger Deja~I~Am said...

HOW IS THIS COMING?!?!

October 15, 2007 at 6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home