I have been inspired, by life, to share.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend in Review




Friday- Got off work early to take the trip down to Richmond to see mine and your girl. (sorry, my retarded butt forgot my camera at a friends house)....I thought she was gonna be off the hook like so. But she was cool. The venue was outside, so it was hot but very chill everybody had their lawn chairs and blankets ready to party. Eric Roberson opened the show...he was ok. I think we may have been sitting too far away (thanks to I-95 traffic on a friday evening) to really capture to moment. And the food....Oh my...(shout out to the national weight loss program)...they had EVERYTHING....fish, shrip, kabobs, funnel cake, snow-cones, drinks, and dranks :)....it was marvelous. We hit the road that same night...got in around 2...which was pretty good considering.

Saturday- My aunt, mother, father were off with my sister to move her into her new apartment for her last year of school. SHEESH! My lil' sis is a senior in college...man o' man..time surely flies. AND I HAD THE HOUSE TO MYSELF FOR A WHOLE TWO DAYS!!!!!! (BTW I need to move out pronto :))....I did nothing all day...later that night I had a wedding gig in Baltimore...We got a new male (at least I think he was male) singer. This guy teaches dance. He was all over the place....dancing with all the white folk at their formal wedding....very corny...very extra...I was very annoyed....but apparently that's what the band leader wants....I won't be with this band very much longer...not my style.

Sunday- Church and then nothing..for the rest of the day into the evening into the night...folks came back around 8:30...I enjoyed my loneliness this weekend.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed the opportunity to wedding crash. D@MN!

August 20, 2007 at 12:42 PM

 
Blogger K.C. said...

Oh yes! and you would have LOVED to crash this wedding :)

August 20, 2007 at 12:57 PM

 
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

wish i would have seen E with you, but hey i guess i missed it, hopefully i'll see her soon...glad to know that she wasn't off the hook...they said that's a European thang...

anyways, also know the feeling of loving the being alone, i didn't get to do to much of that this weekend, but you know "aw well" wha can you do...

good to see you posting...

August 20, 2007 at 3:31 PM

 
Blogger jendayi said...

Eric was just okay? Wow. I'm surprised.

August 21, 2007 at 12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home