I have been inspired, by life, to share.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Myself Again (Just Stuff)

"I"m Sorry"
"I'm Sorry, too"

That's all it took.

I feel like myself again.

Went to the gym.

I need to wear some bagging sweatpants next time. Them old men give me the creaps at 5 30 in the morning.

I'm energized.

I got to work on time. Not early. Not late. Just right.

I can't wait to get my wig tossed after work. I need a clean-up.

I spent $70.00 at the cleaners yesterday! I wish I could put my jeans in the wash. Can't risk it.
Don't wanna wake up one morning and not be able to pull them bad boys up cuz of shrinkage!


Don't you know i broke down last weekend? I mean I was doing some Vivian Greene Emotional Rollercoaster type stuff. I bought a new suit from Banana Republic Online. It came. I tried it on....too small. Too tight. Size 2 blazer. Size 4 skirt.
It just hit me. I will never be back there.
I just broke down. Crying.....and laughing cuz I'm crying.
This was also a bad day, cuz I was sore from exercising...remember me working out?
So, I'm in pain, my new suit is too small, and I had a revelation.
I just broke down. "I'm fat! I'm only 23! I haven't bore any children, yet!"
My mom was like "KC! Are you serious?...KC?...KC?
I didn't even know if I was serious. I was crying (I mean sobbing)...but I was laughing too
Very strange moment in time.
I know I'm not fat. I just remember a time when I didn't have to worry about something not fitting me.
My sis was home. She helped me realize how ridiculous I was being. I was glad to see her.


But, I'm myself again. I'm good.

3 Comments:

Blogger jendayi said...

lori mentioned that you broke down for a quick sec. that's why i'm so mad at you for stuffing your face in pasta all the dang time! you, me and t.c. are going to get it right, get it tight if it's the last thing we do. word!

April 18, 2007 at 10:29 AM

 
Blogger K.C. said...

yes...lori found out after calling me to see if I wanted to go to Chilli's for desert! LOL! aaah the irony in my life.

April 18, 2007 at 11:29 AM

 
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

i didn't know...i think we just have to learn to be comfortable in our own skin you know...i will never be a size 6 and I am OK with that...seriously...just enjoy who you are and where you are...it will come in time, what you CAN be...does that make sense? no you may never be a size 2 again, but as long as you are healthy and happy with your body than that's all that matters...

in other news...glad you two worked it out...

April 18, 2007 at 2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home