I have been inspired, by life, to share.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ha U! Durin! (Norbit, in case u ain't get it)

Take a look at this pic...
Notice the slim young hot thang to the far left in the pink shirt and jean skirt?....
Who in the heck is that?....Well dear friends that's me

...... about 8 years ago.

Jendayi, Kris, and Aunt Tricie pretty much look the same....
But me? Holy Moley! Such is not the case

What in the heck happened to THAT bod?

It's gone people....it's gone.....

I must get it back.

An additional goal for 2007

2 Comments:

Blogger T.a.c.D said...

well I joined Golds Gym...so any time you wanna roll wit me just holla at your gurl! I am in it to win it in the 07 myself...

March 9, 2007 at 3:40 PM

 
Blogger jendayi said...

nooo. i don't look the same! i have a little but more curve than that now.

but get on it girl!!! where's that personal trainer!??

so glad you're back to writing.

March 9, 2007 at 6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home