I have been inspired, by life, to share.

Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm Focused Man!



I'm really gonna get my act together guys. I woke one day last week, and was like...damn.."I only got 7 more years in my twenties." Now, that may sound like a lot to some of you "old folgies" out there but, to me, it just isn't. I've got so much I want to do. So many things I want to try before I turn 30.

I want to spread my wings as an artist. I want to do theatre, music, television..etc. And we all know that the long-lasting mainstream muscian, or actress ain't that long lasting. I don't mind doing small production, in fact, I think it's the more fulfilling way to go. It's just... I wanna taste what it's like. I'm not looking for superstardom...i just wanna peek into it for a minute.

So... I've made an appointment to take some photos...headshots, promotional. I'm gonna go something like this or like this A whole photoshoot. I'm working out my schedule with my personal trainer and have gotten together with a co-worker of mine who has the hook-up at a studio. (my god-father SAID he'd pay for my demo, we'll see) I'm being more conscious of those little tunes I make up in my head on an hourly basis (I never realized how much I do that) and I record them on my phone whenever I catch myself humming one.

Yes, Ladies and gentleman! I'm turning over a new leaf. I've been so lazy, since I've graduated. I need to get my hustle on. I just can't afford to slack anymore in life. It's time to get focused.

5 Comments:

Blogger T.a.c.D said...

well by golly GET IT!!! It IS that time...I only have what 3 1/2 more years until 30, so YES please make the MOST of your 7...7 years is a long time, and not a long time, so do what you gotta do, and KNOW that if you need support I got you!
I know you will be successful...HELLO!
Peace

March 16, 2007 at 11:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For your photos, check out Earl Howard Studios

I know this is like a staple spot in Penn. Ave in DC that everybody has seen but probably never thought about using. But I just found out a few weeks ago that a girl I went to high school with is the Vice President. Just passing along the info because I thought you might find it useful.

4 yo website, holla at moi! LOL.

"I'm focused MANNNNNNNN! Tell Stoute to holla at me MANNNNNN!" - Jigga

March 16, 2007 at 11:24 AM

 
Blogger jendayi said...

You have to record "Too Much". Don't you like how I just titled your song? (What can you do when you find love has hit you...) I've been singing it all week. Feel free to use Q.Symm stuff too. (Assuming J and K don't mind.) Mike seems like he got that nice hook-up for you. I always thought that it would be good for you to go to the top 12 in A.I. for the exposure. That way you'd get the peek that you want but not the major superstardom. It's about time you put your talent to use miss thang!

March 16, 2007 at 11:45 AM

 
Blogger K.C. said...

T, thanks for the support. I know u always got my back. Mikesee, thanks for the heads up for photos. Imma definately look into that. JAC, I completely forgot about that song!!!! Thanks for reminding me! How 'bout I finish it though! :( :)

March 16, 2007 at 11:56 AM

 
Blogger K.C. said...

oh, and mikesee...i'mma be definately take you up on that website offer!

March 16, 2007 at 11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home