I have been inspired, by life, to share.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Flaws and All

I was so mean. I was so angry.
I didn't SAY anything. It was just my attitude.
Sometimes I get like that.
You just really irrated me last night. I'm not sure why.

I just wish you wouldn't play ALL the time.

I love when you play. I play too.


It was really weird. This feeling just overwhelmed me all of a sudden.
You said you felt like i was really bothered by you.
Not by you. By something.
I'm so retarded sometimes.
Who gets mad for no reason. or
Who gets mad and doesn't know the reason.
RE TAR DED


I'm a brat, though? WTF?
Maybe.
That was the water to the grease fire, right there.
It's so stupid.
I feel really bad.

Today, no one said anything about it.
There was no real argument.
We've never had a real argument.
Just silence.
That can't be good.

I don't talk...it doesn't help that you won't talk either.

Maybe because you don't know what to say.

You don't know how to respond because you don't know what you'd be responding to
I want to say I'm sorry. But, I don't know what I'm sorry for.
I shouldn't have to apologize for my feelings...
Maybe I should since I don't know where they came from.


When you talked to me today, it wasn't the same.
No "good morning, baby"
No laughing. I didn't get my morning laugh from you.
Same thing just a minute ago
Today sucks because of that.

I have to make it right.

I know your waiting for me to explain, say something, do something.

I guess I am responsible.

I need to see you today.


"Every now and then without warning...I can be really mean toward you" (Flaws and All)

2 Comments:

Blogger T.a.c.D said...

honestly sometimes things like this happen...a riff, a turn in the tide, even if for a brief moment...it happens...something that you don't even realise is going on is going on...and once you stop and breathe and think...it will come to you and you'll be able to talk through it because you two have that true friendship that true bond....it will work out...just take a deep breathe and move forward....

the important thing is you want to retify it, and obviously so does he...neither of you know where to begin...but I am sure it can start somewhere...just come from the heart...if you don't know you don't know...just come from the heart...

April 18, 2007 at 9:03 AM

 
Blogger jendayi said...

aww. KC. I know that mustn't have been a good feeling, but it's completely normal like t.c. said. you may have this down already but my advice is to reflect. communicate. and move on.

send him an e-card today!

April 18, 2007 at 10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home