I have been inspired, by life, to share.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello, My Name is K.C. and I'm A Shopaholic

Today was my first day off in a long time where I didn't have anything to do....so I'm bored. Where does my azz go but to the dang blang mall.

And I mean, I don't got it like that. And when put into perspective, I'm struggling. I got student loans up the wazoo, I still need a car, and a house. What am I thinking about.

It's just sooo RI DIC U LOUS! Why can't I stop. I have no self-control. I am so weak.

But dag, how I love clothes. They do wonders for you when your having a bad day. When you look good, you feel good. Now, that ain't no lie.

But, I can't do it right now. I just have to think to myself...it'll come...it'll come. When you get yourself together...it'll come. I'mma return this stuff tomorrow....well...most of it anyway....

Gosh, I'm pathetic.

4 Comments:

Blogger T.a.c.D said...

well what can I say...I have honestly been there...but I have the credit card bills NOW that I have to deal with to PAY for PAYING for all that crap...I just stay away from the malls as much as possible, well I am trying to...I charge NOTHING anymore...

TAKE IT BACK....AT LEAST MOST OF IT...lol

January 15, 2007 at 8:33 PM

 
Blogger jendayi said...

take most of it back and put the money that you receive in a savings account that can't be withdrawn from. that might make you feel better about returning the stuff. =/

January 16, 2007 at 11:00 AM

 
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

You sound like me and shoe's LOL. I so don't need two of the same shoe just in a diff color but I can't stop LOL

I need help

January 16, 2007 at 4:01 PM

 
Blogger Daneger said...

KC, you are really getting into the full swing of this blogging thing. You are making me look bad because I have been doing it for months but am always taking forever to put something up...LOL.

January 16, 2007 at 4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home