I have been inspired, by life, to share.

Friday, January 12, 2007

I Busted My Azz

I didn't get to write about this yesterday.

I busted my azz in a major way. I mean I had one of those falls where you know if it had happened to someone else you'd be LYFAO.

So I'm late for work. (Classic hilarious scenario contributor #1) I get into my car and pull out of the garage hoping that the garage door opener/closer works today cuz it's colder than a reindeer's butt pulling Santa's sleigh. Of course it doesn't work and I have to get out of my car and bear the cold weather. So, I open the door and step out with much attitude, cussin' at technology when....

My cute knee boots that hold no friction against the pavement cause me to slip and slide my way to being laid out on the driveway. On my way down to heaven I managed to hit BOTH of my legs several times on side of the car door.

While a laid on my back in the driveway I prayed that this visual would just be between me and God and that none of my neighbors saw my horrendous spill. I lifted my head up, looked around, and realized there was a car on its way down the road. I thought to myself, "GET UP YOU CLUTS, A CAR, A CAR!" I scrambled to get up but as soon as I tried I felt.....THE PAIN....oh what a pain I had going up and down my legs. I lifted myself using the car door for support and dragged my battered body into the car.

I had to take a minute and reflect...."How in the heck did I manage to do that?"....all I could do is moan, hoping I didn't break my legs. I figured that since I could move my ankles, I must be o.k.

I closed the garage and headed to the office.

I had my knee boots on all day so I couldn't look at my legs until I got home. When I got home I took them off and notice that I have multiple black and blue bruises and what look like indentations on both legs. It looked like nothing less than a deformity. I ended up icing my legs all evening. Today... its funny

5 Comments:

Blogger T.a.c.D said...

Ok...so I am sitting here at work...LMBO! Then as I keep reading I am like, dag that's tough, man that must of hurt, and then ouch...she is black and blue...that's too much...so I am hoping that you are feeling better...but you know if that was me, you would be giving me HELL right now...like "T, how did you manage to do THAT...?"
Glad you are on blogger homie

January 12, 2007 at 11:19 AM

 
Blogger jendayi said...

Oh Kacey. LOL. That was a priceless blog. I can already tell that your contributions to blog world will be incredible. I love the way your write chica! Why am I just seeing this display of talent?

Welcome to blogger.com! It's about time!

How are your legs doing? What did Taj say? I can only imagine.

January 12, 2007 at 11:29 AM

 
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

That's what I am saying J...totally LOVE post-MIA KC...totally...

January 12, 2007 at 11:36 AM

 
Blogger jendayi said...

T - it looks like you're writing in code. What are you saying?

January 12, 2007 at 11:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLASSIC!

January 12, 2007 at 11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home