I have been inspired, by life, to share.

Friday, September 14, 2007

It's gonna be a rough, hard weekend, i can feel it
I need to find something to distract me
The day has already started off rough
It's only 9 am.
How am I supposed to get through this?
And why do I feel like I'm the only one that's hurting?
Would I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one?
This is all very new for me
And I don't want to ever go through anything like this again
Is that realistic though?
My co-worker asked me why I was moping around today.
I didn't know I was moping
Don't want to be a moper
That's pathetic...moping
I just need some closure
Something
Anything
Why can't I get that?
Does it mean I have to find closure within myself?
That's dumb...and too damn deep for me
I need face to face closure
I need you to LOOK ME IN MY FACE AND SAY IT!
You must not want to give me the satisfaction
Is this all a part your little game
I'm just being sucked right in
I really need to get a backbone
I never realized how weak I can be
This is all so new for me
Guess it had to happen sometime
Everybody has to go through it once, right?
But do they though?
I wonder if there's anyone who has never gone through it?
I just really need to get it together
I thought I was ok
I guess it depends on the day
or the hour
Ok, the more I write the more it hurts
I'm stopping

4 Comments:

Blogger Deja~I~Am said...

your not the only one. Remember my broken heart. well.... I went through it too and i know it sucks!!!

September 17, 2007 at 10:10 AM

 
Blogger jendayi said...

i wish i could give you a hug.

September 17, 2007 at 12:51 PM

 
Blogger Ananda said...

blessings dear one. wow. i am sending you peace, love, and clarity as you move through this life journey. be kind, gentle, and passionate with yourself as you navigate the emotional terrain of your life. peace, ananda

ps: i just discovered your blog today. it is really nice to read real words from someone's spirit. keep flowing.

September 19, 2007 at 5:52 PM

 
Blogger It is What It Is... said...

I know I'm late as hell on this post...LOL

But anyway - You are not alone...I've been there...(One too many times...)

Stay strong youngin...this too shall pass. There is a lesson in it all...You'll look back and smile upon this moment in your life.

October 14, 2007 at 11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home